Donate for Sankalp Safety Kits

In its ongoing endeavor to support the community, Sankalp Beautiful World has launched an initiative to raise funds to supply protective Safety Kits for hospitals as below:

  1. 1 PPE Kit
  2. 1 N – 95 Mask
  3. 1 3 Ply Face Mask

Each Sankalp Safety Kit contains: One PPE Kit, One N-95 Mask, One 3 Ply Face Mask.

The beneficiary of your contribution is the Cancer Institute (WAI) in Chennai.

The Cancer Institute (WIA), is a public charitable institute dedicated to the care of cancer for for the last 60 years. The Institute is a comprehensive cancer centre and has the following facilities: 535 beds hospital, a research division, a college of oncological sciences, and a division of preventive oncology.

Due to its charitable nature of operation, 60% of patients admitted are treated free of any cost. Remaining 40% of the patients are treated totally free and remaining patients pay a nominal amount.

Annually, over 15,672 new patients and 140,935 follow up cases are seen at the Institute.

To know more about the Cancer Institute, Chennai:

Letter from Dr. V. Shanta, Chairman Cancer Institute (WAI)


Your Donation