TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR DONORS
- The online donations through net banking or credit/debit cards should be used only for making donations to the Sankalp Beautiful World. In case you wish to make your contribution to Sankalp Beautiful World for any other purpose eg. sponsorships, purchase of its products and services etc, please use the cheque/payorder/DD method.
- All donations accepted through online methods will be accounted for as the income of the Society and will be applied for the charitable purposes they are meant for. However, if the donor wishes to make a large donation to the Corpus of the Society as its long term capital, then he should only use the cheque/payorder/DD method and state specifically in his covering letter that the donation is meant as contribution to the Corpus of SBW. In the absence of such specific direction, the donation will be accounted for as income of SBW by the Income Tax Dept.
- The facility of making on line donations is currently restricted to Indian nationals and Indian organisations, in Indian rupees only.
- Please note that the credit /debit cards issued outside India are currently not eligible to be used for online donations.
- All donations will be accepted as donations meant for the various cancer related activities being undertaken by the Society (Purpose-General) unless the donor specifies the purpose for which the donation should be used.
- All donations will be eligible for tax deduduction benefits under Section 80 G of the Income Tax Act as per the extant rules.
- Sankalp Beautiful World will be sending a receipt for the donation made, enclosing a copy of the 80 G certificate, to the address indicated on the registration form within 45 days of receiving the payment.
Please note that there is a levy of 2.5% charged by the Bank/Card companies on the online donation made through credit/debit card. As a result, in such cases, the receipt issued by Sankalp Beautiful World will be for the amount net of this levy.
Please contact Sankalp Beautiful World by e mail or post in case you do not receive the receipt in the time indicated.
- All donors making a donation of more than Rs 50000/- are, by law, required to give their PAN number on the registration form.
- Please note that while Sankalp Beautiful World makes no enquiries with regard to the source of funds for the donation, it is imperative for the donors that the applicable laws are followed in this regard.
- The donors are most welcome to re-assure themselves that their donations have been used for the purpose they have specified. In this connection, they may contact Mr.C.Goutham Chander Managing trustee(sankalpgoutham@gmail.
com) or Mr K.Bhoopathy , Secretary and Trustee (firstname.lastname@example.org). In the case of donations exceeding Rs 10 lacs, the Society will be able to provide an audited certificate of end use if so requested by the donor.