HOW IT WORKS ?
STEP 1 SUBMIT YOUR MEDICAL REPORTS
Please register and then upload scanned copies or images of your medical reports.Experts from Sankalp Beautiful World will review a summary of your reports and provide an opinion on the current or relevant treatment decision point.
Please submit accurate and clear copies of your medical reports. In order to do this, please scan your reports or take a clear picture of your reports using your mobile phone.
The following are examples of reports that you may have that will help us process your case:
1. Clinical notes from the local treating physician or oncologist.
2. Radiology reports such as CT scans, Ultrasound, X-Rays, PET-CT, Bone Scans etc.
3. Biopsy or Pathology reports confirming a cancer diagnosis, including Receptor tests, Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Cytogenetics, Karyotyping, Gene mutation analysis etc.
4. Lab reports Complete Blood Count (CBC), Biochemistry (RFT), Liver Function Test (LFT), Echocardiogram, ECG etc.
5. Post treatment notes like surgeon's operation notes, doctor's notes after chemotherapy, radiation therapy, hormone therapy, etc.
6. Planned treatments i.e. If you have already consulted a doctor; notes on what your doctor has recommended for you right now, like current surgery plan, chemotherapy protocol, type and site of radiation therapy, etc.
STEP 2 REVIEW BY EXPERTS
Sankalp Beautiful world renowned oncologists who are experts in your type of cancer and specialize in the type of treatments you need like surgery, chemotherapy, or radiation therapy, will collectively review and provide a personalized opinion for you.
STEP 3 COLLECT YOUR EXPERT OPINION REPORT
The expert opinion provided to you includes the next steps in your treatment plan that is most suitable for you and is based on years of experience and proven results of clinical trials as they apply to you. You should discuss this with your family and treating oncologist and decide which way you want to proceed with your treatment.
1. Expert Opinion on treatment recommendations, further diagnostic testing, or clinical examination is available within 1-3 days from the time complete medical reports and questions are received.
2. When the Expert Opinion is available, a notification will be sent at the registered email.
3. The Expert Opinion is available by logging into your registered user profile.
4. Patients may use this report to discuss next steps in their treatment with their treating doctors.